The St Helena Property finder is offering another great property for sale that is located within the popular residential area of Long wood.
This property offers some great benefits to its potential new owners and would suit a client who is looking to develop a new residential home or who would like to restore the existing stone build house that is already constructed on the property..
The Property consists of 0.65 of and acre of freehold land (that already has a stone built house on it)
The House is an original style St Helena Property ( six room house) but requires some restoration work.
This property would suit a first time buyer who would like to get onto the St Helena property ladder or it would make a great project for a keen property developer who would like to invest in St Helena.
The original property was built from stone so it would require a good skilled mason to restore the original building.
The land (total area size 0.65 of and acre) surrounding the property can be used for further development but it is suitable for farming or growing vegetables. (which it was used for over two decades)
The property is ideally located just a few meters of the main road for anyone who is looking to relocate to peaceful area on St Helena but at the same time comes with other great benefits as its within commuting distance of many local services and amenities.
Key things to know about the property.
The Property is located.
- Within a ¼ of a mile from the famous Napoleons House/Long wood house.
- The Longwood Golf course is within walking distance.
- The main local supermarket is also less than half a mile away.
- The local fuel station is also less than half a mile away
- Schools are also walk-able from the property.
- Services are included/adjacent to the property.
- Restaurant’s and a local bar are also within a good distance.
- The St Helena Airport is also around a 10-15 minute drive away.
More information on request by using the form below or directly from the St Helena Property finder contact us form.
More Photos on request.
This listing will be updated in a few days with more photos and key information.
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter to get more St Helena Property updates.