Do you want to buy this house on this unique Island of St Helena. St Helena Island is a British Overseas Territories in the South Atlantic Ocean situated 15°57’0″South and 5°42’0″West. This two-bedroom bungalow offered for sale is located within one of the Islands most sought after residential areas Alarm Forest .
This two bedroom furnished bungalow is fully furnished and boast many modern features and comes complete with a spacious conservatory, a covered carport and extra covered areas at the rear and side of the house.
Some key features are.
- Location, location, a sought after most picturesque area of the island with spectacular views
- A fully functional ready to live-in bungalow with a country feel to it
- The Kitchen is fully fitted complete with small breakfast bar.
- Plumbed with a solar hot water system
- A functional bathroom fitted with a corner bath and a separate shower cubicle
- Has easy driveway access to the main road
- A public bus stop is just on the main road from the house.
- Has a very spacious conservatory at the front of the house with spectacular views
- Located just fifteen minutes uphill drive from Jamestown
- Just ten minutes brisk walk from Napoleons Tomb
- Just twenty minutes’ drive from the Airport via a scenic country road.
- Shops and schools is only a short drive away.
The view from the property is truly spectacular, it has panoramic views from Flagstaff and beyond, overlooking the vast South Atlantic Ocean.
Enquires about the sale of this property can be obtained by using the form below.